Saturday, August 30, 2008

About Nick On Sports

Hey, welcome to the blog. The name of this blog (original, huh?) basically explains what will be found here. Nick (that's me) writing on sports. Let me tell you a little about myself...

My name is Nick Barnowski. I am 14-years-old and reside in Southeastern Michigan. Now, you are probably asking yourself why would some one 14 years of age write a blog?

I want to go into the journalism business when I get older. That's probably not the answer you would get when you ask most teenagers what they want to be, but writing about sports and writing in general is something I have grown to love doing and I have always wanted to read the headline then underneath it find "By Nick Barnowski."

This blog will be mainly a hobby of mine but at the same time I want to gain experience by giving my thoughts on sports. I will also try to get some interviews with either athletes, coaches, or members of the media.

The above sentence pretty much explains what you will find in this blog.

Your tips and E-Mails will help the site out, so please send those to nickonsports@gmail.com.

Enjoy and thanks for reading the site!

No comments: